Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Start

Today has been a good day for the most part. It had some ups and some downs in it. Today I started my internship with O'Kelly Library on the campus of Winston-Salem State University. I am really looking forward to this internship going well and a future with it after I am done interning. 
For the first day it went good the only down point to it besides having to wake up at 7:30 am was sitting at the computer watching the same video over and over. It was boring! The part of the day that made me laugh and sad was when I went to get something to drink. I get to the machine look in my wallet and see a $20 bill and 85 cents. I was hurt knowing I couldn't get a drink. I also had to fight sleep the last hour on the clock but I made it. 
My first day went really good. I was able to download a little bit of music on the low. I recorded a class meaning I was sitting at a computer all day and there was some cute girls in the class. Of course I knew the girls already and use to talk to one of them but it still was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment